Soybean Oil Extraction Machine
Price And Quantity
- , Piece/Pieces
- 100000 INR
- Type: Crude oil extraction from soybean
- Processing Material: Soybean
- Capacity: 5-5000T/D
- Major equipment: extractor, D.T.D.C desolventizer-toaster, stripping tower, dryer, condenser, absorber
Soybean oil solvent extraction plant utilizes dissolve oil solvent, through wetting and penetration, molecular diffusion and advection diffusion, extracting soybean oil from soybean embryo. The following separation of mixing oil of solvent and grease and solvent recovery processes can finally obtain crude soybean oil. The soybean cake after solvent recovery gets extracted soybean meal.
Main Section of Soybean Oil Solvent Extraction:
- Soybean oil solvent extraction. This major soya oil extraction process uses special oil extractor by reasonable method, realizing full access of solvent and embryo, so as to fully dissolve grease and obtain crude soybean oil. There are towline extractor, rotocel extractor and loop extractor selectable for soya oil extraction.
- Soybean meal desolventizing and toasting section. Wet soybean meal contains 21%-40% solvent. Desolventization and drying can finally recover solvent in soybean meal and reduce moisture. Solvent residual requires 500-1000ppm and safe moisture content. Users can choose high temperature desolventizing, low temperature desolventizing and mechanical pre-desolventizing methods.
- Mixing oil evaporation section. Utilizing characteristic of lower boiling point of solvent than soybean oil boiling point, heating boil oil and solvent mixture, allowing solvent evaporation and retain oil. Equipped with stripping method can finally remove solvent completely.
- Solvent Recycling. The n-hexane evaporated from each section is recycled to solvent tank through the condenser. The uncondensed gas enters the exhaust condenser and most of the uncondensed n-hexane is condensed. A small amount of n-hexane vapor and non-condensable gas enter the absorption tower in which n-hexane is absorbed by mineral oil. Other non-condensable gas is exhausted through the exhaust fan.
- D.T.D.CSoybean meal after solvent extraction containing a certain amount of solvent will be conveyed to D.T.D.C for desolventizing, toasting, drying and cooling.
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days
B No.1, Cuizhu Street High-Tech Zone, Zhengzhou, Henan, 450000, China