- 100000 INR
Cooking oil refining machine peanut/sunflower/soyabean oil refinery
- Applicable Industries:Manufacturing Plant
- Usage:new condition cooking oil refining machine
- Type:Cold & Hot Pressing Machine
- Automatic Grade:Automatic
- Production Capacity:2-600 ton per day
- Place of Origin:Henan, China
- Brand Name:Henan Huatai
- Dimension(L*W*H):Depends on the capacity
- Weight:Depends on your capacity
- Warranty:1 Year
- After-sales Service Provided:Field installation, commissioning and training, Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Supplier type:Manufacturer of crude oil refinery
- Machine Acid value mgKOH/g:less than 2.5
- Solvent residual(mg/kg):0 after crude oil refinery
- Machine material:Carbon steel/stainless steel
- Product name:new condition cooking oil refining machine
- Moisture and volatile matter%:less than 0.15
- Aftersale service:available
- Processing Material: Soybean, palm fruit, cottonseed, rapeseed, peanut, camellia seed, sunflower seed, rice bran, corn germ, safflower seed etc.
- Processing Capacity: 30-1000T/D
Each section introduction of our oil refining process:
1) De-gumming, alkali refining and water-washing section:
After filtration, the pressed crude oil will be pumped into the refining pot. To add phosphoric acid make the nonhydratable phospholipids change into hydrophilic phospholipid, at the same time, dissolve the iron ion in the oil in the high acid process, add seldom alkali produce soapstock and the absorption effect which can remove the impurity in the oil, add water for washing, the washing discharge soapstock which will be recycling, and the washed oil will go into temporary tank for store.
2) Continuous drying section:
After steam heating, the washed oil goes into the continuous drying tower, and the water in the oil will be vaporization through the high vacuum. The dried oil will be pumped into the temporary storage tank before decolorization from the bottom of continuous drying tower.
3) Continuous decolorization section:
Adding bleaching earth to the oil for fully mixing and heating under the vacuum condition, which make the tiny pigment granules suspended in the oil to be absorbed on the bleaching earth, and then it will be removed by the leaf filter.
4) Continuous deacidification, deodorization section:
Soft tower deacidification and deodorization technology represents the most advanced deodorization technology at present, can remove the free fatty acid and stink composition in the oil by this integrated structure tower.
The process flow: Most heat of the qualified de-colored oil will be recycled by the high efficiency heat ex-changer. Then through the conduction oil or high pressure steam heat the oil to the required temperature and enter the deodorization tower. The deodorization tower is integrated structure, whichs upper layer is structure padding that main function is to remove stink composition such as the free fatty acid etc, and whichs under layer is plate structure that main function is hot de-coloring to make the oil quality more stable. The oil came from the deodorization tower will be storied after a series heat exchanging and cooling. The volatile substances such as fatty acid came from the deodorization will be collected by the padding catcher fully as the by-product.
Continuous dewaxing section:
Dewaxing is an important step for improving the quality of the edible oil. The wax effect the palatability of the oil, so the propose of de-waxing is improving the oil palatability and the sensory properties such as transparency and brightness. Different oil has different wax content, and also the dewaxing is necessary for the oil quality such as corn germ oil, sunflower oil, rice bran oil, flaxseed etc.
The technical features of oil refining machine:
a. More mechanization and automation, less human labor and cost.
b. More advanced technical configuration, such as continuous drying, continuous decoloration, continuous deacidification, continuous deodorization, continuous de-waxing.
c. Automatically metering and feeding for bleaching earth, high vacuum, saving steam and energy, reducing the processing cost.
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days